SC - displays and tarts

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 18 14:19:26 PDT 1997

        I know this fall we will be having a pie/tart copetition.  We will
have swet or savory.  It might be fun to also have a prize for best display
of said tart.  I found a rice custard dish that sounds it would be good in
a tart.  Our present Crown Prince makes an excellent pie (don't think it's
period) with venison, two types of cheese, mushrooms and sausages. I love
it even though I'm not fond of mushrooms.  There is also my favorite Star
Gazey Pie which is disturbing to have a pie stare back at you.

Clare St. John

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.