SC - Aoife's Brain Storm

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Sun Jul 20 08:32:55 PDT 1997

>What an A and S competition! Consider this Day-event: A competition for
>Cooks! Categories include: Single dishes (in their various categories),  and
>an entire remove (protein and surrounding side-dishes), plus Sweets and
>Sotelties (edible and non-edible). Documentation and redacted recipes would
>be required.  Add a fundraiser of the  'period picnic lunch' auction type,
>throw in a few big hungry guys who've been hitting each other with sticks,
>and you have an event I'd be happy to travel for!
>
>So does anyone have a great site with multiple kitchens?

I have thought about this idea. The only way to do it based on sites I
have seen around here anyway (Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra) would be as a
camping event with campstoves. Maybe we could build some ovens as well. I
haven't seen any sites with multiple kitchens. Is there a cooking school
somewhere we could rent?  I would LOVE to do this.

Clarissa
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.