SC - Green peppers-update

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 06:20:40 PDT 1997

<< When folks speak of 'green peppers' I think of bell peppers. According
 to Organic Gardening, February 1997, the first bell pepper was the
 California Wonder, introduced 1928 CE.  >>

You are correct about "Bell" peppers. However, when I think of green peppers
I tend to think of "sweet" peppers such as Italian Frying Peppers, etc. as
well as bell. Non-bell type peppers were introduced in the late 17th and
early 18th century.

Lord Ras