SC - Re: "Novice Only Redaction"

S. Noss snoss at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 30 15:06:04 PDT 1997

Are there some generally accepted definitions for some of these cooking
terms like pul and drawe?  Also, when I read some recipies I don't
recognise even one of the spices mentioned.  Is there a list of these
spices and herbes that are translated, and have todays equiv's?  If
someone has something like this how about posting it for us so very
newbies trying to get started out with our first redactions! (or is this
cheating?  VBG.)

Shirley