SC - SC-Cookbooks

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Jul 2 11:12:27 PDT 1997

On 2 Jul 1997, Marisa Herzog wrote:

> What would really be cool though would be a really comprehensive glossary of
> terms.  It never fails that the one word I can't figure out on my own is not
> in whatever glossary a books editor or author has provided.

Marisa:

	There is one in print that is very good, called "A Gode Cooke's
Glossarie", compiled by Susan J. Evans. She, known in the SCA as Mistress
Shoshonnah Jehanne ferch Emrys, is the owner of Falconwood Press, which is
dedicated to producing reprints of facsimile manuscripts for the SCA. She
has recently moved to Florida, and I do not have her current mailing
address, but her e-mail is  woofie at sm1.gte.net. Check with her about a
catalog of her books.

Ceridwen