SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #184

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 2 14:21:08 PDT 1997

>Marisa:
>
>	There is one in print that is very good, called "A Gode Cooke's
>Glossarie", compiled by Susan J. Evans. She, known in the SCA as Mistress
>Shoshonnah Jehanne ferch Emrys, is the owner of Falconwood Press, which is
>dedicated to producing reprints of facsimile manuscripts for the SCA. She
>has recently moved to Florida, and I do not have her current mailing
>address, but her e-mail is  woofie at sm1.gte.net. Check with her about a
>catalog of her books.
>
>Ceridwen

Why, thank you, (blush, blush)

Current mailing address is:  Susan J. Evans, 25350 US 19, Apt. 346,
Clearwater, FL 34623
  (Please do not put SCA name or "Falconwood" on envelope - this complex has
one of those mailbox rooms with all the boxes together and things go astray
even with the right name.)
E-mail is woofie at gte.net (no "sml" in address)

Shoshonnah