SC - Re: Off Topic

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Fri Jul 4 07:14:57 PDT 1997

Kimib2 at aol.com wrote:

> CAN I get the address for Early English Society??? Been looking for a while
> and no one seems to know what I'm talking about!!
> Kimib2

The Early English Text Society is effectively an arm of the Oxford
University Press, who have offices in Oxford, New York City, and Heaven
only knows where else. The New York Office is at:

Oxford University Press
International Sales Department

              198 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, USA 10016
              Phone: 212-726-6152
              Fax: 212-726-6453
              WWW: http://www.oup-usa.org

While they aren't necessarily the people you need to talk to, they could
presumably put you in the right direction... .

Happy hunting!
Adamantius