SC - Bread- as a subtlety/subtilty?

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Sat Jul 5 23:45:02 PDT 1997

Back on Monday, June 30, Luveday Tyreman asked:

>I am interested in finding out what foods and herbs people in the
>middle ages belived to be aphrodisiacs.

I'm going through a digest I overlooked, so pardon me if I've already
replied to another message replying to this one.

You might want to look at this file in the PERSONAL CARE section of my
SCA Rialto Files: (Yes, these files cover a wide range of subjects. :-) )

aphrodisiacs-msg   (9K)  4/28/97    Medieval aphrodisiacs.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com