Re- SC - Meat for a week

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jul 8 09:43:47 PDT 1997

Hi all,

I've been wanting to use gold leaf on jellied milk as part of a final course at
a Grand Feast.  I'm hoping to get to do it at this years Steppes 12th Nite.  Since
my lady is a calligrapher/illuminist who is currently doing a Duchy scroll covered
in gold leaf she's to be volunteered for the duty.

As far as the redaction challenge.  I'm more inclined toward the pancake idea, at
least that's how I plan on trying it.

I'll get to work on giving a brief explanation of the SCA in my Welcome mailer.

Yers,

Gunthar