SC - Definition

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Tue Jul 8 12:37:06 PDT 1997

nweders at mail.utexas.edu (ND Wederstrandt) writes:
> Actually one of my favorite ideas for a camping event feast is to hand each
> person a raw chicken, a bag of flour, various root vegies and salt and such
> and say... "Judging for best feast will be at 7:30"  I don't expect people
> to have to kill their own food, but it'd be fun trying out what everybody
> comes up with.

I really like this idea.  I, being a geek who didn't grow up in
country and have never hunted, have always been interested in the
dressing and preperation of various critters.  I could see this a
being part of a good cooks collegium.  hmmmm.... i havn't autocrated an
event for a while, and know a few friends who hunt/are from
country.... and there has been whispers of a Cooks event around here
(BMDL--Pittsburgh)

In Service to the People of the Society,
Filip of the Marche