SC - list of book merchants

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Thu Jul 31 09:28:24 PDT 1997

Hello!  I think you mean Mlodin the Merchant.  Does anyone have a current
address for him?

Here are the addresses of some other book merchants who carry period cookbooks:

Poison Pen Press, 951 Coney Island Ave., Suite 111, Brooklyn, NY  11230.
Tel: 718-853-8121.

JMH Jewelry, c/o Julia Hamann, 6200 N. Oracle #151, Tucson, AZ  85704.

Francesco Sirene the Spicer, c/o David Dendy, RR#2, Site 38, Comp B.O.,
Peachland, B.C., Canada V0H 1G0.

Potboiler Press, c/o Ted Eisenstein, 3940 Hwy. H, Fayette, MO  65248,
alban at delphi.com

Scholar's Bookshelf, 110 Melrich Rd., Cranbury, NJ 08512. Tel:
609-395-6933, books at scholarsbookshelf.com, http://www.scholarsbookshelf.com
(At the moment, they only have their military history catalog online, but
their print catalog is well worth having.)

David Brown Book Co., dba Oxbow Books, P.O. Box 511, Oakville, CT 06779.
Tel: 800-791-9354, oxbow at patrol.i-way.co.uk,  http://www.oxbowbooks.com
(They also have an enormous print catalog.)

Chivalry Sports, 7718 E. Wrightstown Rd., Tucson, AZ  85715. Tel:
1-800-730-king.

Dover Publ., Inc., 31 East 2nd St. Mineola, NY 11501.

Green Duck Designs, 731 Los Robles Ave., Palo Alto, CA  94306-3160. Tel:
415-493-7756, theducks at greenduck.com, http://www.greenduck.com

Food Heritage Press, P.O. Box 163, 15 Kimball Ave., Ipswitch, MA  01938.
Tel: 508-356-8306, foodbks at shore.net, http://www.shore.net/~foodbks

SCA Marketplace, PO Box 360789, Milpitas, CA 95036-0789. Tel: 800-789-7486,
408-956-5444.

Cariadoc's Miscellany
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/recipes_introduction.html

G. F. Armoury Books, http://host.interloc.com/~medieval/

Amazon.com Books, http://www.amazon.com

Amanda Anderson, Bookseller, 830 W. Main #150, Lake Zurich, IL 60047.
acanthusbk at aol.com

Krystar, c/o J.A. Low, 2500 Fontaine Rd., Greensboro, NC  27407.

Cindy Renfrow, 7 El's Way, Sussex, NJ 07461.
http://www.alcasoft.com/renfrow/  (only 2 titles: Take a Thousand Eggs or
More (currently available only through SCA Marketplace) and A Sip Through
Time.)

Hope this helps!

Sincgiefu
aka Cindy Renfrow