SC - chicken on string

Donna Kenton donna at dabbler.com
Thu Jul 31 11:32:45 PDT 1997

Marisa Herzog wrote:

>I think I get the basic idea- a wonderful way to solve the problem

> of turning the spit- I bet it would work with other roast type things
> too!
> -brid

Probably!  I want to play with it some more, but unfortunately, most
camping around here (SCA-type) doesn't allow a fire pit.  <sigh>

> (now imagining mesmerizing her encampment with dinner bits spinning
> round the
> fire- great entertainment

It's hypnotic.  Don't know why, but you find yourself just sitting
there, watching it, unable to move... <grin>

Rosalinde
- --
Donna Kenton * Rosalinde De Witte * donna at dabbler.com *
http://www.dabbler.com/