SC - Unsubscribing

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Jul 31 11:33:22 PDT 1997

I've noticed a lot of folks unsubscribing from sca-cooks recently, including
HG Cariadoc.  I hope they are just shutting down before heading off for Pennsic
and not because they are unhappy with the list.

Even I may have to re-route the cooks list to my home directory for a week or
so.

If anybody is having problems with the list (i.e. It's boring, offensive, too
narrow) please let me or the list know so maybe the problem can be fixed.

If you are going to Pennsic, I think signing off the list or at least
unsubscribing from cooks and subscribe to the digest version would save you
a lot of mail space.

Yers,

Gunthar
Evil (definately Evil) List Administrator