SC - semolina and mixed

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Jul 8 10:34:07 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - semolina and mixed herbs            7/8/97

<<  Has anyone tried say " A Tarte of Herbes " and not used spinach.   >>

]]I usually use a mixture of hebs when making this recipe. A
typicalcombination for my redaction includes violet leaves, rose petal,
angelica,green onion and dandelion[[

  wow, sounds yummy! Do other people have herb/spice combinations that they
would be willing to share? (not too secret?)  For instance after noticing the
use of cinammon in a lot of period meat recipes I have gotten quite fond of
it's unique flavor.  It goes well with red meat or fowl, and for those mundane
people I serve it too, they can't quite place it, but like it alot.  Goes
especially well with balsamic vinegar as a marinade.
brid (mka marisa)