SC - Your wish...

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Jul 10 14:12:55 PDT 1997

Hi folks,

I've taken care of some of your suggestions, i.e. there is now some info on the
SCA and how to contact the SCA Homepage and the UNSUBSCRIBE message at the bottom
of each posting.  I hope this helps some of the problems.

Also I have bitten the bullet and started another mailing list.  This is Ansteorra
Cooks.  As the name implies this is mainly for people in Ansteorra so there can be
more detailed discussions of matters pertaining mostly to Ansteorra.  Examples
would be discussions about how to improve local feasts or suggestions of dining
matters coming up.

It isn't up yet but Pug is working on it.  You don't have to be Ansteorran to
subscribe.  I'll let y'all know when it's up and running.

Yers,

Gunthar
(Overworked List Administrator)
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.