SC - Allergies - again..

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 08:13:48 PDT 1997

<<This gentle felt that he had been ill-used, but saw no reason why the cook
should feel that his request was in any way unreasonable.>>

I think this is an after effect of our mundane culture, because I see it all
the time in my retail job.   The prevailing attitude seems to be that the
person who is providing a service must bend over backwards for someone with a
specific problem.  My boss refers to it as the frankenstein version of "The
customer is always right".

Noemi

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.