SC - Green peppers

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Tue Jul 15 09:37:54 PDT 1997

To answer two questions/comments with one post:

1.  When I mentioned peppers (capcasium) I was including hot peppers, green
peppers, yellow peppers, etc.

2.  While green peppers aren't period, we all know there are some people out
there who will use them because they like the taste.  Likewise, corn isn't
period (except Spain and New World), but people use it anyway.

In this vein, is anyone out there compiling the list that someone requested?
I am willing to compile it and post it.  Please send me (privately -- my
e-mail is at the end of this) all the requests you've gotten and the reason
(if given) for the request.  That way I can try to sort out
allergies/sensitivities, dietary restrictions, religious restrictions, etc.
and will post that as well.

Derdriu
swensel at brandegee.lm.com

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.