SC - Servers

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 17:30:32 PDT 1997

<< They are never allowed to make do with what comes
 back or what is left over. They are doing me a tremendous favor for no
 pay, the least I can do is make sure they get to eat well.

One stpe further here in Abhain Ciach Ghlais> at this past Will's the
server's were literally shire members who were without financial means to
even attend the event. Thru the "grapevine" so to speak several shire members
were approached and their entire event was paid for for their "services"
whether on the archery range or the battlefield or the feasthall. Since we do
not discourage or discriminate because of age this allowed several youngins
to attend  whose parents were not "members" as well as several college types
and several others in financial straights. And a good time was had by all.
:-)

Lord Ras ( As I stated before when I feastocrat, I welcome beggars at the
back door. :-))

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.