SC - Culinary A&S Entries

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Jul 16 15:23:16 PDT 1997

I know when I have done Culinary A&S entries I have always picked a
theme.  For example, I did an entry based on a Roman dinner, I explained
the dishes (which I had examples of), the customs, and set up my display
in a manner fitting a Roman dinner.  I always wanted the people looking
at my display to experience more than just the food.  My documentation
would always include the recipes and sources I used to research my
display.

meadhbh
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.