SC - Re: Alcohol & the SCA - Apol

cambria Cambria at vci.net
Fri Jul 18 13:12:26 PDT 1997

Donna J. White wrote:

(snip and snip)

>  Your message in which you tried to explain did not arrive until after I ranted on.
I could not take it into consideration, then.  I apologize for offending
you.

This may explain just why you are so unhappy with the Society.  Now that
you have seen your error, learn something from it and try not to make
the same mistake again. If you are unable to accept change, then I for
one will benefit from your absence within the Society.
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.