SC - Anyone else going to Ansteorran coronation?

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Thu Jul 24 07:58:03 PDT 1997

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:44:40 -0500, Katerine/Terry wrote:

>I know we don't often mention what we actually do here, but there are a
>number of Ansteorrans on this list, and my husband and I just moved into
>kingdom (a return for him, after a little more than six years).  It
>occurred to me that if any of you are going to coronation this weekend,
>it might be nice to talk in person.

I know I'll be there. (I better be there, since my wife is the Steward
for this 3-Ring Circus and she'll KILL me if I don't help show off our
Bjornsborg hospitality! ;-)) I'll be the tall thin guy with dark hair,
beard and moustache in black doublet and Green/Black slops (puffy
pants, if you will) and considering the Italian accent, I'm usually
not that hard to find.

>  I'll be around during the day Friday
>and Saturday; look for a largish woman in Pennsic-scuzzy early 14th C
>dress (everything else being in storage) looking for shady spots to hang
>out in.  Would love to meet some of Ansteorra's cooks!

Luckily we have LOTS of shade on this site. Unluckily, however, we are
expecting 100 degree weather with high humidity and those lovely trees
that provide shade also tend to block the wind a little. (Personally,
I LIKE high humidity, but I guess you just get used to it coming from
a place like New Orleans.) I, for one, would LOVE to get to know some
of the other cooks out there as well!

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(mka Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)