SC - the grocery cart game

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jul 24 12:12:43 PDT 1997

     I just got the Ansteorran newsletter, The Black Star, Tuesday.  It
     seems that I saw that there is a competition like this coming up at
     someone's event.  The premise (if I remember correctly) is that you
     are the head cook in a castle that has been under siege for some time
     and you have limited foodstuffs.  All the competitors will be given
     the same ingredients and can use nothing else, with the exception of a
     small amount of salt.  The winner is the cook who comes up with the
     most palatable dish.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu