SC - Re:Snakes

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 30 15:31:34 PDT 1997

>Clare St. John, who has to return to the real world and find a loose snake.

C'mon, Clare. Surely you could find something easier to catch for dinner ;^D.

No it's only that I work in the Zoology department and people keep letting
things go. I'm the only one in the front office who not afraid of snakes.
(non-poisonous ones).  But we do have ole mud bugs for a crawdad boil

Clare, who once ate rattlesnake on a dare