SC - Thoughts.

Wed Jul 30 17:22:09 PDT 1997

Hmmmm....

I don't know how to say this properly, so I hope you all bear with me.

First: thanks for responding to the Perch recipe.  It made my day to see so
many people actually try to redact a recipe.  And so many variations, and so
plausible!  I am thrilled.

And, thanks to you all, I learned that there was more to that recipe than I
thought there was.   As good as a new friend, is an old friend rediscovered.
I'm pleased.

This is much the sort of byplay that I've been hoping for all along: not a
place where we posture at one another, but a place where we rough and
tumble, together, learning the history and fun of cookery.  The things we
can do, together, are better than the things we can do alone.

Thanks.  Seeya later.

	Tibor