SC - Parsley

Thu Jul 31 06:40:18 PDT 1997

I (Tibor) wrote:
  <<  I suspect the foils of parsley make it clear that it was the
   breed with leaves, and not the modern curly parsley.  But I doubt that makes
   a difference.  >>

Ras "razzed":
  Hate to tell you this, "esteemed One", but it makes a difference. Italian
  Parsly is mush tastier than Curly Parsley and is traditionally the herb of
  choice when recipes call for parsley as a flavoring agent. Sorry....:-)

"Esteemed One"?  Whatintheworld is going on here?  (:-)

The nice thing is that both are available around here, and I can purchase
what I like.  I like curly parsley slightly better, as it has a more
"greenish" taste that flat.  Flat has a more sour flavor (to me) that smacks
somewhat of cilantro.  (To which it is visually similar).  Both of these
flavors are so subtle, that I don't think it matters a heck of a lot.

	Tibor (The steamed one :-)