SC - The siege cook challenge.

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 10:01:32 PDT 1997

<<  For people of the Outlands, please, please forgive me if I butcher this
name, but while I was at crown there was a merchant there who sold copies of
alot of period type cookbooks (I think he was reselling Cariadoc's, I know
Take a Thousand Eggs or More was there and he had probably had at least 30
other books with them).

 I think he was Moldano (as I said I am not sure) the Merchant.  I received
one of his business card, but for the life of me I couldn't tell you where it
is now.

 Murkial >>

He is Mlodn the Merchant.  email Mlodn at juno.com.  He has an aol account, but
doesn't use it.  Has bunches of stuff.  Phone # 307-635-1320.  Wonderful
person.  He lives in my shire, and we pester him often.  He also has volumes
of herald stuff.

Aldyth at aol.com