Re(2): SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #218

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Thu Jul 31 11:49:06 PDT 1997

>L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt 7/30/97 5:03 PM

>>>I'd like to echo Adamantius sentiment: how can we get the rest of you to
>>>come out and play?

>Not do it right before Ansteorran Coronation and Pennsic!  Thats what
>kept me from playing. :)  Although I don't know near as much as the folks
>who did play, I will be happy to participate after Pennsic.

>Clarissa

I needed more time.  While I love to cook, it takes time to go through
everything and figure out what I can do with what I got.  In addition,
geographically I was at a disadvantage.  I know England pretty well, but ...

Derdriu
swensel at brandegee.lm.com

(Just when I thought I was getting somewhere work reared it's ugly head and
swamped me like an ocean wave hits a small boat)