SC - Cherries and wine

Thu Jul 10 09:54:56 PDT 1997

Adamantius wrote:
  I'm still not entirely sure of how this whole wine avoidance thing
  works. I'm not being critical, mind you, it's just that I'm not sure
  what it is in wine that is objectionable in each case, so it's hard to
  isolate and solve the problem.

I've heard objections to ever part of the process.  My friend Catrin is
allergic to grape products, my Baroness is allergic to yeasts (but will
happily and successfully drink distilled beverages), I have at least one
alcoholic acquaintance, and I know several who feel they react to sulfites,
not to mention a few that don't drink for religious reasons, and me, who
rarely drinks for medical reasons.

Most of these require different solutions.

	Tibor