SC - Cherries and wine

Thu Jul 10 10:24:50 PDT 1997

                                                                The
  second is a rather nasty "allergy/sensitivity".  We are not sure what
  causes it, since the doctor says it is unlikely a true "allergy" but
  since it is something easily avoided we don't need to pursue it
  further.  At one of my first events someone fed me a lovely beef stew
  with wine in it.  I was sick for three days (migraines and vomiting
  -- not worth it).

This sounds like food poisoning to me, and could just as easily come from
bad beef as bad wine or a sensitivity. (But I like the scientific
method....)

  Since I have never had a chance to develop a taste for alcohol, I do
  not even enjoy the smell.  After living through the effects of
  "alcohol boiled off",  I think I'll pass.

Also a symptom of food poisoning.  One of my favorite seafoods used to be
mussels.  Then I ate a bad one, and within an hour or so was quite ill. I no
longer can tolerate the taste, or even the smell now.

	Tibor