SC - Cherries and wine

Nick Sasso (fra niccolo) grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 10 10:49:32 PDT 1997

> Also a symptom of food poisoning.  One of my favorite seafoods used to
> be
> mussels.  Then I ate a bad one, and within an hour or so was quite
> ill. I no
> longer can tolerate the taste, or even the smell now.
>
>         Tibor

These ae good to consider when preparing a feast and serving
'questionable' dishes/foods.  The behaviors most easily learned and
hardest lost are food aversions.  We can do great disservice to many
people by serving that beef that had a little aroma to it, making folks
sick, and turning them against a dish or food item.  The horror stories
unfortunately abound in our kingdom from years gone by of accidental
food poisonings and sickenings.

I know that no one would do so intentionally!  The implication is to be
sure we share our vast knowledge of food handling and preparation with
up and coming cooks who offer enthusiastic service.

fra niccolo (mundanely trained as a behavioral scientist)