SC - Responsible use of Alcohol & the SCA

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Jul 14 08:05:59 PDT 1997

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Nick Sasso (fra niccolo) wrote:

> Given 2 months time, most can produce a beer (6 mos+ for
> mead) that will enhance and elavate your feast to heights you never
> immagined.
>
> niccolo

I brew a very nice mead from Digby that needs only ten days from
preparation to serving.  And I've attended some feasts prepared by Duchess
Melesande de Belvoir where she served pitchers of this kind of mead at
every table.  A -most- successful drink, and only very mildly alcholic -
maybe 2-3%.

Elaina

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.