SC - Service without fees

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 19:37:16 PDT 1997

<<  I pay off-board, and bring my own
 food: then the cook brings out two bowls of stuff that I CAN eat, and says
 "Here, I cooked this for you".  Now I have to find someone to take my feast
 fee.

Why do you do that? Did it ever occur to you that the dishes presented to you
were, as it were, a "GIFT" given to you out of respect for your person? :-)

Lord Ras

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.