SC - Allergies - again..

Wed Jul 16 11:30:23 PDT 1997

  Once, I went out of my way to cook additional dishes for a person who was
  allergic to all the standard period spices (cinnamon, cloves, ginger,
  etc). I never got so much as a single thank you and will not EVER do this
  again as it was much too much trouble.

I'll hazard to repeat something my wife did once, for a couple that kept
kosher.  She provided them with a complete recipe list in advance, had them
prepare the food for cooking on their own, and cooked what they prepared in
separate pans.  It worked.  (Also, she repaid them their expenses, only
charging them the regular feast fee.)

	Tibor
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.