SC - Aoife's Brain Storm

Anne-Marie Rousseau rousseau at scn.org
Sun Jul 20 21:38:22 PDT 1997

Hi all from Anne-Marie.
re: a Cooks Symposium

The gang here in Madrone (Seattle, Washington) has been batting around an
idea of a cooks collegium. We still have to find a good site, but are
looking closely at the 4H demo kitchens at the Fairgrounds. Thre or four
separate rooms, with complete kitchen set ups, with windows out on the
main hall (a fishbowl, if you will). We have looked at cooking shcools
but find they tenmd to have classes on the weekends, when we would likely
want the rooms.

This is somehing I would very much like to see happen, and see no reason
we can't make several happen all over the country!

Looking forward to hearing more about collegium ideas from our Ansteorran
cousins,
- --Anne-Marie

- --
Anne-Marie Rousseau
rousseau at scn.org
Seattle, Washington
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.