SC - Re: Aoife's Brainstorm

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Jul 21 08:21:40 PDT 1997

> Add a fundraiser of the  'period picnic lunch' auction type,
> throw in a few big hungry guys who've been hitting each other with sticks,
> and you have an event I'd be happy to travel for!
>
> Aoife
>
> So does anyone have a great site with multiple kitchens?

The Barony of Elfsea held a dinner auction a few years ago where people bid on
dinners brought by those who had volunteered.  I had been asked to contribute
but basically had forgotten all about it until I was accosted at the site.  I
threw together the stuff I brought for just my lady and myself and offered it.
It wound up going for $40.  I guess a good rep has advantages.

Gunthar