SC - think fast, favorite dish

KandL Johnston woodrose at malvern.starway.net.au
Mon Jul 21 15:17:02 PDT 1997

ErrickII at aol.com wrote:

>  Think fast....What's your best (favorite) "Period" dish to date?

My Favorite is a goose stuffed with a very unusal stuffing. It was part
of a High German feast I did about 2 years ago. THe recipe came from a
german cookbook, where the recipes were in middle german only and we had
to translate from German before we did any cooking. From start to finish
the feast took about 9 months before we were even ready to begin
planning the feast.

- --Nicolette
Rudolf von der Drau and Nicolette Dufay
Baron and Baroness, Stormhold