SC - Re- Welcome to Errick

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Jul 21 15:56:41 PDT 1997

On Saturday, July 19, skunkkiller at juno.com (Donna J. White) said:

>><< Think fast....What's your best (favorite) "Period" dish to date? >>
>>
>>Real Buttermilk. :-) Quick, easy and yummy!

>>BLECH, How about Haggis done right.

Why not? I'll try it if you'll make it. You live a lot closer to me
than most of the folks on this list. I do agree, buttermilk, blech!

There are three haggis recipes in this file in the FOOD section of my
SCA Rialto Files. Since I've never had haggis, I have no idea if
these recipes are "done right". I do know that one or two of these
are late or out of period because they have chili peppers in them, but
the third looks more traditional.

haggis-msg        (27K)  4/18/97    Scottish haggis recipes. comments on
haggis.

My files are at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous