SC - Stefan's Files for August

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Jul 21 15:21:32 PDT 1997

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA Rialto files for this month. I have
files for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for
a copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can get these files at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html, although it may be a week
or two before the newest files are on-line.

    Stefan li Rous   (512)892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

Here are the new files for this month:

butchering-msg        Medieval meat butchering of animals.
chicken-msg           Period and SCA chicken recipes.
fd-Celts-msg          Celtic food. Celtic feasts.
fd-Russia-msg         Russian food. Russian cookbooks.
fishing-msg           Medieval fishing. Fish ponds.
fried-foods-msg       Medieval fried foods. Recipes.
hoops-msg             Period and SCA hoopskirts. Hoop sources.
pst-Vik-Norse-msg     Post Viking Norse. Sources.
SCA-alcohol-msg       SCA policies concerning alcoholic beverages.
wine-cooking-msg      Cooking wines. Substitutions.

These files have had substantial additions this past month:

alphabets-msg         Alphabets and how they've changed.
commerce-msg          Commerce and trade in period.
dairy-prod-msg        Dairy products. milk, butter.
fruits-msg            Medieval fruits and fruit dishes. Recipes.
inks-msg              Period and SCA inks for calligraphy.
livestock-msg         Medieval livestock. Pigs, cattle, sheep.
nuts-msg              Nuts, acorns, nut flours in medieval foods.
sports-msg            Medieval sports.

<end>