SC - Re: Anybody going to Coronation?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Jul 24 07:04:45 PDT 1997

> Hi, Katerine here.

> It
> occurred to me that if any of you are going to coronation this weekend,
> it might be nice to talk in person.  I'll be around during the day Friday
> and Saturday; look for a largish woman in Pennsic-scuzzy early 14th C
> dress (everything else being in storage) looking for shady spots to hang
> out in.  Would love to meet some of Ansteorra's cooks!
>
> Cheers,
>
> -- Katerine/Terry

Yep, I'll be there. Just look for the "Party Pavillion" by the list field.  A
member of the household is getting his White Scarf and another is having his
birthday both on Saturday.  Look for all the multi-colored dags, balloons, and
the free pineapple upsidedown cake.  Or you can just ask where I'm at, trust me
they KNOW me.

Yers,

Gunthar