SC - the grocery cart game

Anne-Marie Rousseau rousseau at scn.org
Thu Jul 24 17:02:24 PDT 1997

elaina asks:>
>is madrone going to form a team?  or shall we make people separate out and
>work with people -not- from their home groups?
>
>also, who's going to choose what goes into the grocery cartons, and who's
>going to judge?
>
>jaelle?  are you thinking about coming out for KWAS?  katrine?
>anne-marie?  alys?

It's rather far for our neck of the woods..I don't know of anyone from
Madrone who's going. Though we have a big regional event coming up in mid
august, I might suggest that the Guild sponsor a version for us up here
in the woods...

Anyone going to South Sound Tourney? Wanna have a "siege cooking"
contest? We had a on site reconstruction contest last year that was very fun.

- --Anne-Marie

- --
Anne-Marie Rousseau
rousseau at scn.org