SC - A Real Siege Cook Challenge

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jul 30 09:20:03 PDT 1997

S. Noss wrote:

> I wish to thak all for the original challenge of the Siege Cooks Challenge
> and all who participated.  As one who lurks here to learn and absorb this
> was a very fascinating exchange.  I hope one day to be able to particpate
> myself!
>
> Thanking you all sincerely,
> Shirley

This is your list, too, and it will be what we all make of it, with the
kind assistance of the Evil List Adm...I mean the Beneficent List
Administrator. If you can think of any way projects like the Challenge
could be set up so more people could/would participate, please say so.
Mass participation is what makes this fun.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com