SC - Pears and Jalapenos

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 19:50:54 PDT 1997

<<  my green beans have been ravaged by jalapeno loving grasshoppers.  I
 guess all is fair in war and war. >>

Me thinks perhaps that "jalepeno" is the key word here. I use Scotch Bonnets
and or those tiny little peppers and cayenne. It has always worked for me.
Jalepenos are extremely mild compared to those little babies. :-0

Lord Ras