SC - WebMail

Wed Jul 2 09:26:00 PDT 1997

  I know this is sort of off-topic but with all of the food sensitivities on
  this list, maybe someone can help her? Please use her e-mail to reply.
  Thanks.

As far as I can tell, her requirements can be met by any sourdough bread
recipe from a standard cookbook.  (Presuming that when she said "And like"
for ingredients, she meant also organic wheat flours.)

If not, instead of bread, I'd recommend many of the grain dishes in books
like Macrobiotic cookbooks, or in zero fat or heart disease based cookbooks.
You don't need to bake bread to eat grains.

For example (venturing way off-topic) dessert last night at my medical
program was cous-cous (a pasta, actually, not a grain) prepared with apple
juice instead of water, and mixed with blueberries, placed in a pan, and
lightly baked.  A light and sweet lemon/orange sauce was ladled over the
top.  I sprinkled mine with cinnamon... and ended up having thirds.

	Tibor  (If this appears useful, forward to the original party)