SC - Cariadoc's chicken

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 15:49:16 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-07-07 16:33:58 EDT, Lord Cariadoc wrote:

<< Bâridah (a cold dish) of Abu Ja'far al-Barmaki
 Translated by Charles Perry from a 9-10th c. Islamic collection.

Thanks! This recipe sounded great so I went to Ye Olde Kitchen and used some
leftover chicken. It makes a great chicken salad! If any onhe else tries
this, please e-mail. I am interested in others experiments since I am
collecting period "cold" food recipes at this time. By the way , as soon as I
write the redaction down, I will post it. Just wanted to say that it's worth
trying. :-)

Lord Ras