SC - Redactions

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 15:56:56 PDT 1997

I would like to know others thoughts on what a redaction is. Lady Aiofe in
opening up this exciting and fun challenge specifically asked for redactions
and requested that "interpretations" not be sent so as not to spoil the game.
IMHO, a redaction is NOT a posting of another "translation" of the recipe, is
NOT a translation in general, is not a paragraph describing how we would
prepare the recipe or a critique on the various types of dishes that could be
made if one actually redacted the recipe.

IMHO, a "redaction" consists of a delineated recipe (E.G. cups, tsp, lb,
tblsp, etc.) plus the instructions on combining those ingredients and the
amounts used. Could anyone one enlighten me on the subject, please? In the
last "contest" I seem to be the only one who posted an actual recipe with one
other who used my redaction with unspecified changes. Inquiring minds need to
know. :-)

Lord Ras