SC - Squirrel

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 17:28:57 PDT 1997

<< There are European squirrels,
 >right? >>

Yes, indeed. And , joy of joys, you can procure the European variety of
squirrel right here in the US of A. :-)

The red squirrel was introduced from Europe. Even tho' it is smaller and
kills and eats more birds (about 200 per year per squirrel) than our native
grey squirrel, it is edible. And the more of them people kill...er, I mean
eat the sooner this vicious little pest will be gone!

Lord Ras