Re- SC - The siege cook cha

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Jul 31 21:40:14 PDT 1997

Shirley asks:

>I like this idea too!  One thing I need to do this tho' is what are
>primary souces and where/how do I find them.

Perhaps these files in the FOOD section of my SCA Rialto Files
might help:

cookbooks-bib     (32K)  4/21/97    Cookbook bibliography by Jaelle of
Armida.
cookbooks-msg    (126K) 12/ 9/96    Reviews of cookbooks with medieval
recipes.
cooking-bib       (14K)  1/24/95    Bibliography on cooking sources.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com