SC - intro

Leswaxem at aol.com Leswaxem at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 10:52:31 PDT 1997

Hi Everyone!
  Just a short note to introduce myself. My name is Liza and I ran across the
list  while searching the net for some recipes. I belong to 2 other recipe
groups. Since I am a gourmet cook, I try to diversify myself. Your list
sounded interesting. I hope you have lots of recipe posts, and additional
historical information. How, may I ask, do you find info on ren era cooking
anyway? I have always been fascinated with world history too. There is a huge
ren festival about 20 miles from my home. Its a real gas. They have added new
towers to the castle Gwynn every year since the festivals inception,and there
are hundreds of acres roam, lots of period characters, including the troll
bridge with some real fun trolls..LOL. My brother is a real buff in this era
of history, and I was hoping to be able to pass along some recipes and such
to him as well...I am very experienced in many areas of cooking, and live a
fairly self sufficient life. I make all my own sausages, dehydrate and can my
homegrowns, and get my beef and pork from my dad who is a cattle rancher. I
knit, crochet, sew, do brazilian embroidery, cross stitch and paint. I love
the arts and the art of food..Looking forward to being
included....Liza........   <I:O)