Re(2): Re(2): SC - Re: Butchery

Christi Redeker (Contractor) C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Tue Jul 8 08:33:15 PDT 1997

I was raised on a ranch, but we had alot of pets.  The first thing you =
did was remember that line between the cute little calves and a puppy.  =
A puppy is your companion and your friend, but the calf would be =
hamburger later.  Your pet will not be food at all, but not so with =
calves, lambs, bunnies, chicks and piglets.  I use the young terms for =
these animals because I know that people cringe at eating "cute little =
bunnies"  but don't mind adult rabbit stew.=20

Murkial