SC - Okay...You Guys Are TOOOO Nice!!

Dguptill at aol.com Dguptill at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 05:46:06 PDT 1997

<<  As I stated previously, I have a brother who is so into this, and has
been
 since we were kids. That boy was pounding arrow tips outta rocks at 5.
 Anyway, I'd really like to be able to pass some things along to him, since I
 love my brudder. He lives 700 miles away and doesn't have a puter. He is
 currently carving hand made bows and arrows from real neat types of wood. >>

You may get another flood on this, but here goes -- Think he'd be interested
in playing with us? Think he'd be interested in selling to us? The SCA has
around 20,000 members worldwide, and about 40,000 if you count people who
come out to play, but aren't necessarily members.

The SCA's Web page has a Geography section -- you can point brother to the
nearest group:  <A HREF="http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~mjc/sca-people.html">People an
d Groups in the SCA</A>

By the way, here's the main page:  <A HREF="http://www.sca.org/">Society for C
reative Anachronism, Inc.</A>

Oh -- and, re: crossdressers... We've got them, too. Both serious TV/CDs, and
people who do it for laughs -- the annual Pennsic War Drag Race, to raise
money for the first aid station, was won by a Duke in an Elizabethan ball
gown. We also have all orientations from flaming straight  to 100% gay --
look for members of Clan Blue Feather.

Hugs,
Dex, aka Erich von Kleinfeld (check out profile for ErichAwful here on AOL)

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.